Get the most out of the booking with your hair stylist & makeup artist
- It is really important that you follow a beauty regime prior to your makeup booking.
- If you don’t have a skin care routine, try sticking to one at least 6 weeks prior.
- Don’t get too much sun in the weeks before, this could lead to sunburn or peeling skin.
- The look that you choose to go with will depend on personal preference.
- It is best for your makeup to be a little more dramatic than your everyday makeup, as
this will show up better in photo’s.
- If you have a favourite cosmetic product you would like used, bring it along!
- If your getting your hair styling done make sure your hair is clean and dry, with no products in it.
- Try getting good night sleeps leading up, because you don’t want heavy bags or dark circles
under your eyes.
- Bring photo’s/pictures to your booking for idea’s if you haven’t yet decided or email some.
- Make sure if you have eyelash extensions that they are freshly done.
- To give your skin that extra glow, make sure you get a spray tan prior.
Sydney bridal makeup & pre-wedding trial tips
- It is recommended to book a makeup or hair styling trial approximately six months ahead of your wedding, however earlier trial’s may be catered for depending on availability!
- Feel free to provide us with magazine pictures or a photo of yourself of how you would like your make up,
as this can provide a good starting point for your ‘wedding look’ consultation and what you are hoping to achieve.
- We are always available for discussions from the time you book your wedding makeup artist until your big day arrives. Your wedding day is all about you and you will therefore receive all the attention, care and detail you need on your special day.
Formal makeup & hair styling
Your Year 10 or Year 12 Formal is finally here! You have waited for this night all year and you have put
in all the preparation in getting the dress, the shoes, the bag. Now let’s make sure that you have all eye’s on you, with make up and hair styling done by Tanya that will compliment it all. There are great packages available to suit all your needs and budgets, please view the prices page for more information.
Photographic makeup & hair styling
Tanya is a creative makeup artist and hair stylist who has worked with many professional photographers, models and brides creating flawless and camera ready hair and makeup looks since the start of her career. She is even specialised in black and white hair and makeup styling for your special portrait, engagement or special event photos.
First impression makeup & hair styling
First impressions always last. Job interviews, corporate events, The first date, that all important date!
Why not let Tanya help you create a look that will have you stepping out in confidence.
Remembering that you are getting one of the most professional, creative and skilled makeup artist, hair stylist, spray tan technician and human hair extension specialist in sydney that will deliver beautiful, long lasting, quality make up and hair styles. Together with her skills and industry knowledge, the owner of Bodacious Hair and Beauty will accentuate your best features while incorporating your own individual style.